View Single Post
Old 26 October 2017, 08:45 PM   #99
zama
"TRF" Member

Watch: 4 Broken glass
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Just checked the seats, cheapest seats are £400

When I checked before sure there was some cheaper, I know it's Monaco and I'm ok to pay that, just that some of the other lads just come for the Jolly, they are gonna go ape. Flights are booked.

Dread to think how much Stand L is.
Look on the bright side you are probably used to the second most expensive GP in the world with the British GP (massively over priced but well loved). You may well do Monaco just once so enjoy!!!!! If I am completely honest, I never rate race day, I actually went down for the Thursday free practice, 2 x 1.5hours + 2 Porsche cup races and GP2 and I think it was like 90 euros, being there for race day is crazy, I was actually at Palace of Versailles with the wife when the race was on. The experience is the same on practice day as it was still packed, noise the same cafes the same etc etc just 1/10 the price. Stayed the one night (wed night) in Nice near the train station to make easy trip to Monaco and paid about 50euros for the hotel, so a pretty cheap trip always round. But I get most love race day, I do the same each year in Australia I fly down for Saturday qualifying and home same night. Watch the race on the couch.
zama is offline   Reply With Quote