View Single Post
Old 1 November 2017, 09:53 AM   #30
shabaang
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADIATOR View Post
I got NO intention of arguing or discussing your opinions.

Firstly if you read that thread again closely I never "claimed fake"
I stated that there were 3 things that "concerned" me and "lets here what other say"
I NEVER used the word fake (or genuine) as I do when I can categorically define it!

I come here to help people NOT buy fakes, if anything "concerns" me, I say it, and advise them to get it checked or take other advice.

The 3 things that concerned me on that OP's watch would still concern me to ask the 'person' to get it checked out or take other advice.

I have helped hundreds of people on this and other sites, as I have done on this site.
The original OPs watch in my opinion is fake or highly suspicious, the second posters watch is 100% genuine.

Me? I stick to ONLY commenting on watches/horology and not personal attacks on people.

So I wont be responding to any further claims by you
Adam
I'm a new member and I'm very uncomfortable seeing you try to authenticate watches when clearly you have no business doing this. You saw 3-4 issues on a real watch? lol .. ok.. a mod asked you state the issues, you did not. Not here attacking, just stating facts.

I'm trying to look out for others since you like to give bad advice based on what i've seen.

that other thread would've been 100x better if you had never posted..what does that tell you?

I've warned others, now they can do what they want with the info.
shabaang is offline   Reply With Quote