Thread: Costcolex
View Single Post
Old 19 November 2017, 01:22 AM   #12
HogwldFLTR
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: What's on my wrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyMan View Post
Do you have a link to this, I would like to read it. Really does hurt the brand sad day when these companies can get away with anything should have a sign that’s says NOT a authorized dealer of Rolex and No Rolex warranty on quality. These watches are abused in transit and often broken. I know a AD that gets people all the time with new watches they got from them not working. Sad day in America if they did lose the case. Just sad
Absolutely a lie on someone's part; I suggest that your AD is feeding you the typical Rolex line and trying to foster sales from their store by falsely discrediting the competition. Either that or someone is blaming Costco for their self inflicted damage to a watch at the AD. "All the time," I suspect is a big stretch if it is true at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etschell View Post
2 percent doesnt even cover tax. those are gray market watches. id never buy at costco. better prices can be found elsewhere.
Buy where and what you like; I can buy through Costco in a tax free state if I choose for an extra fifteen minute drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiparks View Post
LOL you just made up that last part about the watches being abused. If that was the case, Costco would simply take it back for a full refund.
Good call!!!

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=808599
HogwldFLTR is offline   Reply With Quote