View Single Post
Old 26 November 2017, 08:29 PM   #4181
AshAP
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP Royal Oak
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcm3 View Post
In contrast I visited the RM Boutique on Mount Street yesterday and immediately declared I was there just to check out a few pieces and try to better understand the brand as it appealed but I couldn’t get my head around the various product lines. Roberto spent a good hour with me showing me various fantastic pieces, explaining where they sat in the range, the interesting elements of construction and so on. Tried an RM011-01 Mancini, 02 Le Mans and 03 black carbon tpt(?), an RM005 (diamond set) and an RM030 blue ceramic. It was the 02 that appealed the most. Only challenge now is getting my head around buying a watch at 4x what my Platona cost...

Yes you are correct, we visited mount street the day after visiting Harrods and the experience was very different. The staff at mount street were far more welcoming, unfortunately on the day that we visited they were very limited on stock but that could have been because of the time of year and judging by the number of Lambourghinis with middle eastern plates there were still a lot of foreign buyers in town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AshAP is offline   Reply With Quote