View Single Post
Old 3 December 2017, 11:12 PM   #24
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiya View Post
You fellas are amateurs

You don't know proper home security until you've seen how some Asians do it.

Firstly they are within a gated community... armed guard at community main gate.

Then their own house compound has their own guard detail.

House compound is 20' above the street level, sheer retaining wall facing the road. At the edge of the wall is surrounded by 6' high double fence... the space between fences is a dog run... freerange dobermans I think, not particularly housetrained either.

House building itself looks fairly conventional... but pretty sure the window glass is thick enough to survive small arms fire - because unlike other houses, they don't have security grilles. Roof has spikes that I initially thought were lightning rods ... I now suspect they're high voltage electrified.

And if any burglars manage to get thru thinking they'll have a vault full of fancy watches to steal... let's just say each one of the koi carp in their indoor fishpond is probably worth more than a PM timepiece. And there's a whole shoal of them in there swimming around gracefully.

Interesting way of life living in such a fortress, lucky I'm just a visitor.
You could have all that here, but why would you want to? I'd prefer to live somewhere that didn't cost the equivalent of a GMT a week to pay for security.
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote