View Single Post
Old 13 December 2017, 05:20 AM   #35
hsm
Banned

I am not ignorant, I am not closed of mind,

I have known many people who have bought into this muck, they became shadows of their former selves, its called 'dope' for a reason.

Speak to mental health professionals, they will tell you all about the devastation this drug causes, you wont hear of these peoples first hand experiences, as the 'industry' doesn't want this publicised.

The alcohol argument is just a red herring, and my answer to that would be that yes, we have enough issues with alcohol, so how is legalising cannabis going to help?

it wont, it will make (and already has) a big society problem, many times bigger.

I am disgusted at how we hear of this B/S 'the war on drugs has failed'. There never has been a war, its just a brainwashing soundbite to make the public think legalisation is inevitable,

the medicinal benefits are the biggest lie going, this lie is essential to get this poison legalised, another red herring,

so theres my informed view, if you have family you are their last defence against this terrible drug, your leaders (that's the west) are an absolute disgrace,

nah, you can stick the shares in this lunacy where the sun doesn't shine.
hsm is offline   Reply With Quote