View Single Post
Old 14 December 2017, 04:25 AM   #98
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcorliss View Post
Hypocrisy only exists when one speaks out of both sides of their mouth. I’d never risk seven figures in something that I don’t believe in. BitCoin made people a lot of money. I do not believe in the thesis behind it. BlockChain good, no regulation nor intrisic value bad.

I only invested in the Cannabis industry because I think it solves many issues for mankind. I did my own detail analytical research first (flew across the country meeting with medical experts, policy makers, policy enforcers, leading industry participants, and patients). It’s called due diligence. It is not hypocritical to do your homework, develop an investment thesis, then put 65% of your wealth where your mouth is.

FWIW, please stop responding.

Your posts are super well thought out and present valid reasons for why you are suggesting these stocks.

You have been polite, patient and thorough in your explanations.

Your thoughts have been so compelling it looks like about 5 of us have bought stock in this company.

Thank you.

But you are never going to win this argument. It is not worth having and it actually detracts from your great message.

Just my $.02

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote