View Single Post
Old 14 December 2017, 04:29 AM   #101
hsm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcorliss View Post
Hypocrisy only exists when one speaks out of both sides of their mouth. I’d never risk seven figures in something that I don’t believe in. BitCoin made people a lot of money. I do not believe in the thesis behind it. BlockChain good, no regulation nor intrisic value bad.

I only invested in the Cannabis industry because I think it solves many issues for mankind. I did my own detail analytical research first (flew across the country meeting with medical experts, policy makers, policy enforcers, leading industry participants, and patients). It’s called due diligence. It is not hypocritical to do your homework, develop an investment thesis, then put 65% of your wealth where your mouth is.

no, I mean it would be hypocrisy on my part, but I admit I would take the money, and to hell with my view, lifes too short to turn down life changing bread, no laws are being broken. One thing I am, is a capitalist believer.

its not hypocrisy on your part, you are a believer anyway, and you are cashing in, and why not.
hsm is offline   Reply With Quote