View Single Post
Old 14 December 2017, 11:09 AM   #121
Brenngun
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex & Tudor
I've only had a chance to jump in on this tread a couple of times but I wanted to chime in again. If you care to know how this has impacted my family please go back and read my posts.

Regardless of how anyone on this thread feels about recreational use can you please understand that cannabis has exhibited real medical benefits. The people who have been positively impacted by these benefits could care less about recreational use. When it comes to the way you think about this please don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Separate these 2 sides of the discussion.

There are currently many people with real chronic pain that have had no option but opioids. I don't think I need to go through that train wreck of a treatment. Right now I have no doubt that medicinal cannabis has saved my wife's life. Her life has completely turned around for the positive and she doesn't get high. I'll stop now because I'm getting a little emotional.

Brenngun is offline   Reply With Quote