View Single Post
Old 26 January 2018, 05:36 AM   #26
PanosI
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16710
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
So a quick update....

I spoke to the boutique in Firenze just now, and they in fact have 3 in inventory but of course they are all spoken for.

I thought that was interesting since this is a limited production run that's been out for quite a while.

Regardless, they've put me on the wait list should anyone decide to cancel. I asked her how long that list is and she stated that I was #1.

We shall see. Panos, you're killing me

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

WOW.....3 in the inventory !!!!

The distribution in panerai must be wayyyyyyy to slow.

Imagine that the 605 was produced in 2 series from 99 pieces each, before panerai decide to discontinued it.

Q and R series, 2014 and 2015, respectively.

Now it is 2018 and from 198 watches there are 3 (at least known after your call) available despite the big demand of the specific reference !

The fact that you are #1 in the list proves the truth of the above. Because no one would think that the watch is anymore available from the boutique and everything would have been sold.

But the reality is different
And i hope to get lucky my friend and source it straight from the boutique BNIB and in retail

Funny thing is that the boutique is sending/shipping the watches to all continents except Europe. If you live in Europe, you must travel to Florence to receive the watch in person !

Waiting for the incoming thread
PanosI is offline   Reply With Quote