View Single Post
Old 6 March 2018, 08:23 AM   #1
Rrpdc
2024 Pledge Member

Icon13 Come on , do some of these posters think we are stupid? For sale sd43 126600

Come on, Does this poster think we are stupid. Didn’t mention poster name but I am sure others saw listing too. Never sized watch? Bought $11350 plus tax Watch and did not know it was “too big “ before purchase ! Didn’t remove stickers but planned to wear it.

Watch cost $11350 and list it for $13350..lol. Just be honest, I purchased watch two days ago to resale. I hope Rolex is one to purchase watch and go back to the AD and blackball that purchaser. That happen recently with Annapolis Md AD.

This is what why no one can hardly find a ss professional. I was lucky to buy sd43 at msrp Saturday but after looking at 15 ad’s before I found one.

FS:BNIB 43mm Sea-Dweller 126600 Complete
Up for sale is my Rolex Sea-Dweller 43mm 126600. The watch was purchased last week and I am the original owner, I have not taken off the stickers on the clasp as I planned to wear it but its just too big. I removed the case stickers and have not worn or sized the watch. It is truly 100% brand new and ready for a new owner.
Rrpdc is offline   Reply With Quote