View Single Post
Old 11 March 2018, 10:37 AM   #36
V25V
2024 Pledge Member

AP polished for the first time by APSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335D View Post
The strap seemed to be OK before. However, check the lugholes and the screws, that’s a huge difference. Something isn’t right here, I share your thoughts.

I did bring my watch to a authorised Audemars Piguet and Rolex dealer here in the Netherlands (so they are a official AP retailer also on the AP website). On their turn they have sent it to a authorised Audemars Piguet repaircenter.. however, I’ve checked the website of that repaircenter and it says that they have a partnership with Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet and some more brands so they don’t repair and service AP only! I don’t want to put their website here yet. I can send it in a PM. If I check out the official website of AP for a service center nearby they show up also.

Man, I don’t feel OK about this but we will see.
I didn’t get a AP itemized invoice also. Only a invoice of the dealership that says that they have sent my watch to the service center for repairment and service (2000 EUR). However, a brown AP leather travelcase was shipped along with my warrantybooklet afterwards (they forgot it the first time).

When I picked up the watch at the retailer, it came back like this (no seal or sticker):

Soooo...it wasn't repaired at an actual APSC. That's a BIG difference you left out and now you sent it back to the same place. You should have been more careful with where it was sent. Not sure what type of recourse you will have here if that is the case, which seems it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
V25V is offline   Reply With Quote