View Single Post
Old 17 March 2018, 12:01 PM   #34
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Crusher View Post
Sorry, Brandon, but the troll was 100% wrong.

He suggested that UAL did nothing wrong and that many issues (this one included, presumably) could be fixed by giving IQ tests to people prior to traveling. I am not sure how giving a customer an IQ test would disprove that UAL failed to follow their own policy.

And regarding the different airlines around the world, Abdullah is right. I have flown on a lot of different airlines around the world and US airlines generally blow. Surprisingly, I think Southwest is the best of the US carriers (in my experience, at least).

Absolutely a troll and not someone’s posts I enjoyed reading. Especially the attacks here on members that I respect. The IQ test is silly. The only thing I slightly agree with that he said was about the airlines being the whipping boy and people expect “Rolex at Casio prices”. By and large airfare is really cheap and it’s crazy to me what people will complain about and the manner in which they do it.
Wife and I just booked SWA from Indianapolis to somewhere around NYC (she made reservation) $79 each way per ticket. Silly cheap. If I get there on time, safely and get treated well I consider it a fair trade.

UAL didn’t follow their own policy. Someone’s dog is dead and it is negligent and tragic and they should be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bdex75 is offline   Reply With Quote