Watch: Sub-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatco View Post
HOly shit...!!
Hope youre doing ok.....?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud Van Driver View Post
Fact!

If I knew then what I know now, I’d have bought one last week. The dry mouth syndrome when sleeping at night has been ghastly.

Another ‘holy shit’ from me! Makes my procedure pale into insignificance. I hope you’re recovering well

Dude. Have you heard me sing? No, Kris. Just, no.

I’ve had smaller omelettes than some of the coagulated goo that’s been coming out. A mixture of blood, snot and nose nougats, it is indeed pretty gross. It was quite unsettling when some of the saline squirted out of my left eye too.

I have had to blow too and yes, it’s a very ginger process.

The dry mouth has by far been the most unpleasant though.

Thanks, Richie

She’s going home tonight so I have to fend for myself until Wednesday when she’s then back here on a work trip. I’d have really struggled without her. I’m not at all a good patient; I hate being fussed and just want to be left alone. However, she’s cooked every meal for me, bar one breakfast, and cleaned all my mess up.

I was back at the hospital today for my post surgery follow-up. After some local anaesthetic, the surgeon removed the packing from my hooter with what looked like the world’s smallest vacuum cleaner. OMG, it’s like a clown’s pocket up there! There was enough material to make two sets of bed linen!

He said I’m now all clear and asked me to go back in four weeks. Oh, I was given an additional nasal washing routine to continue for another month after this present one finishes in ten days. Awesome.

After he’d finished I had five whole glorious minutes of clear breathing that I never imagined possible. Then my nose started bleeding out of the left barrel like a stuck pig. Not awesome.

Anyhoo, he’s very pleased and I should be ok in a couple of weeks once things settle and the swelling goes down.

Thank you all again for all the kind words and support
So far so good. I'm able to walk, talk and use my right arm and hand. I still have a while before I can go back to work.