View Single Post
Old 21 March 2018, 04:31 AM   #90
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Car looks fantastic, congrats Seth!

I am now at the point where I will try and do everything online as I don't trust myself with poor customer service. I have very little patience any more and just today I was at a post office and the guy was talking on the phone to a friend as I waited for him to weigh my package. I gave him a minute to finish but I knew he probably wouldn't, this guy has form, and so I started waving at him and he half-nodded but carried on talking and I couldn't hear him saying his good byes, so I started shouting at him to put the phone down and I got louder and louder and he finally did, and then he tried to tell me that I could not tell him to put the phone down but I just kept shouting at him that his service was rude and unacceptable.

In truth I hadn't meant to shout so quickly but once I go that is it, and luckily for him this guy was old so he was not in any danger and I felt sorry for him as he was shaken, but I said what had to be said, but I am increasingly explosive and a situation could easily escalate if the other party does not fold quickly.
AK797 is offline   Reply With Quote