View Single Post
Old 21 March 2018, 10:33 AM   #139
debner4
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabilizer81 View Post
Team, can we get some commentary going on the bracelet and more specfically the clasp. I’m in love with this piece overall but my only concern is the clasp. I love the microadjustment capabilities on modern era milled Rolex clasps, and appreciate the adjustability of even the vintage clasps (no need to insert/remove links if you can adjust using the pins) — not saying this is a major issue just a material but minor concern for me... also the double deployant clasp design being a little more cumbersome to put on and take off (mostly to take off). Since this would be a piece for me to add into my daily driver rotation, the “usability” is a bigger factor than me vs. certain pieces (like my YG RO jumbo, PT Reverso #2, et al). Just wondering if you all find this to be an issue at all, or is totally a non-issue..... thoughts?

I LOVE the clasp! Most comfortable watch I wear. The lack of microadjustments doesn’t bother me in this watch because it is so light and silky to wear that if it is a little loose, it still wears perfectly (can’t say the same for my Submariner, so Glidelock is key on that watch).

Taking on and off the watch is simple too once you own one and do it every day. Just slide your index finger between the bracelet and the clasp and pull up. Easy as pie!
debner4 is offline   Reply With Quote