View Single Post
Old 12 August 2005, 10:32 PM   #15
Atomic

Al, I've been exposed to "Corrie" since I was a kid, but when my wife was on bedrest while preggie, she started watching it and I got sucked into the vortex. It's the only soap I can watch.

I also watch The Apprentice, but agree... it's getting weaker by the series. Donald Trump is proof positive that money can't buy style (see his apartment? It looks like a place P Diddy would be more comfortable in. LOL

I hated Rob/Amba on Survivor the first and second times and despised them in The Amazing Race. I was also floored by how stupid the other contestants were in buying into his lies, when they KNOW he lies. Glad Uchenna and Joyce won (btw, the gay guys got married here in Ottawa a couple of months back, other cast members were here too). And yeah... that b#tch 'beauty queen' should have had her face slapped when she told the guy that he became a POW to get out of the army... yeah what feckin' planet did you come from twit?

I agree about the idea knowing someone better by travelling. My trip to Portugal with my wife was quite a 'ride'. Stuff better suited for email, but I learned quickly that if I was ever to do The Amazing Race, that it wouldn't be with her and she agrees.

Oh, also a big fan of Mythbusters. What a sweet gig that would be!