View Single Post
Old 14 May 2018, 10:45 AM   #72
railgrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTIN1264 View Post
Most of the time, when you are buying a house it's usually for a reason (bad neighbor, downsizing etc, and needing a new or newer car is usually a necessity) but when buying a watch or a fun car it should be a nice experience..... I was in Greenwich CT. (Lot of AD's clustered in one area) yesterday looking for a Rolex, but I was also looked at other brands....It's nice to be greeted and appreciated by most of the dealers when looking at higher end and sometimes mid-tier brands. It felt to me that they were looking for my business...When I drop any type of money on something i don't need but want, I hope to enjoy the experience.

The Rolex dealer however nice, needs to follow rules laid out by Rolex. Again IMHO...Keeping stocks low helps the brand keep its (perceived by many) exclusivity...

I just think that Rolex Almighty should understand the angst and frustrations that are caused by their actions alone... Not a good way (or ethical) to treat People.
they are looking for your biz in CT bc that insolvent liberal state is literally in a death spiral; an exodus is taking place from taxes continuously going up, up and away. look at Greenwich, or New Canaan, they have become veritable ghost towns w/ For Sale signs outside of more than half the homes. so yeah, everyone wants the biz and normal ADs are stuck w/ unhappy clients, thx to the non-profit entity known as Rolex.