View Single Post
Old 18 May 2018, 08:08 PM   #19
dmash
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsiderkg View Post
Seller is now claiming dhl tampered with the package. Sure.

Ebay high dollar resolution dept sucks so far.  They said the buyer has 5 days to send me a return label. Great policy ebay...just allow clear cut scammers to get a week to potentially rip others off too in the process selling more fake goods until finally shut down once all your internal processes are followed since zero common sense can be applied.

As explained by ebay resolution dept if a seller does not send a return label then the buyer can then escalate but ebay will not make a determination on pics alone.

The buyer will then have to take the counterfeit pos to a independent watchmaker and pay out of their pocket for a appraisal and verification of the counterfeit item. Per ebay resolution dept, they are not in a judiciary position. Really?

Anyway, the process from there is the buyer returns the independent appraisers report back to ebay and they contact the independent watchmaker to verify and make their determination within a few more days.

Talk about a nightmare!!!!

I know you guys always say stay off ebay but it's hard sometimes when seeking a limited edition. Not really sure what the lesson learned here was but I hope this helps to somehow safeguard another good standing member of this community.

I wish you would have posted for advice first, you selected the wrong thing.

You selected ‘counterfeit’ item as your reasoning. Ebays process to verify this is legitimate and simple protocol. A buyer will try to say something like a LV bag is fake, but it’s not, therefore they need proof.

You didn’t get a replica watch, you got the WRONG item entirely. You would have to jump through no hoops for this process. Ah, feel bad for you, as chances are slim you’re getting it rectified since everything is already submitted.
dmash is offline   Reply With Quote