Old 19 May 2018, 10:11 PM   #218
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
HELP! $35K nightmare w/ MB23 aka Michael Russo Rolex dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmorenot View Post
I applaud the OP for being a gentleman.

I wouldn't be that calm and that understanding with $35K of my hard earned money floating out there.

As for Mike Russo, I exchanged a few emails and texts back in 2016 for a GMT. He immediately rubbed me the wrong way and came across as your typical upstate NY wanna be baller thug.

He deals with sneakers, hangs around with the Lamborghini and Ferrari crowd in upstate and NNJ - Cars and Coffee and cruises at the usual spots.

There's two types of hang outs around the tri-state for supercar owners - The enthusiasts and the douchebags - He hangs with the latter.

Probably would not be too hard to find if OP truly wanted to - I would be embarrassed to even go anywhere near insta and be a giant loser/poser while owing someone $35K

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

If someone stole $35,000 from me and then had the stupidity to flash “new inventory” to sell in front of a lambo, and I could find his ass, I would go get some collateral on my loan to him.

This guy is a dirtbag wannabe and Fleetlord and Carlos have hit the nail on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bdex75 is offline   Reply With Quote