View Single Post
Old 27 June 2018, 06:38 PM   #17
SpeakWithMichael
"TRF" Member

Watch: Superocean 44not42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
I think you have misread my colleagues response, or at the very least, interpreted it incorrectly..

It’s not like, “If you build it, they will come”.
It’s already built, and as a world wide forum. Membership is across the globe, just a heavier concentration in North America.
The simple fact of the matter is, there isn’t the membership numbers from that region, as compared to the membership numbers of the US. Therefore, more sellers and buyers in the US.

We are a forum of discussion, first and foremost, with a sales area as part of the experience.. We don’t stop U.K./European members from joining, or posting. Nor we do stop them from selling..

Ultimately, if a U.K. member wants to sell, he can! To make it easier for those who don’t like to scroll the countless sales, sure, put U.K. in the tittle. But to separate a sales forum into regions, will not increase sales in that area. At best, it will just make it easier for those only wanting to deal in the region, easier to find. A little leg work solves that problem.
With that said, I see sales often in the U.K, you just need to look deeper. Although admittedly, like at the U.K. Ad’s, fewer options are posted here on the boards.
So unless you can 10 fold the membership (that’s actively interested WIS), there simply isn’t a market for your request I’m sorry to say.

For now, a separated forum for those reasons, is simply not needed.
Fair enough. Thanks for the kind reply.
SpeakWithMichael is offline   Reply With Quote