View Single Post
Old 1 August 2018, 09:05 AM   #49
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W.T. View Post
As for Dalton, I have nothing but great things to say about this person. He has helped me immensely as a watchmaker and I was amazed to learn when he left the market for watchmaking school that someone as respected and talented as he was, had come up like myself through similar channels. It gave me an added confidence. He is quite a bit younger than I am and has bigger life goals in watchmaking. I was very impressed that he took 2 years of his life off, even at his age (he's not in his 20's btw :-) ) to go and get the legitimacy that a formal education could afford him, even though he had properly and successfully overhauled probably 1000's of Rolex and other watches in his tenure. He's a top notch guy and someone I can happily call my friend even though I have never met him in person.
Dalton is a great source. I met him and had dinner with him while he was in training here in Dallas at the RSC. He's a great resource for others to search out.

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote