Old 16 September 2018, 09:43 AM   #5
J_1964
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710
So Much Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryten View Post
I thought I'd inquire about this beauty. See below:

I m interested in your watch but can t afford the full price as you auction will likely get to $7000 or more

Would you consider $5000 As a buy now price?

--------------------------------
New message from: terrell39 (4)

Yes but if you pay threw cash app I will do 3500 because the fees will be ridiculous if I go threw PayPal . What you think

-------------------------------------

Would you like the purchase. I have a lot of people asking the same but your lucky number 2. The first person was playing around

I dont have PayPal as i got kicked off after my Mom died because I ordered a big statue of a dinosaur for her grave (she liked dinosaurs) and then couldn t pay. So cash app is a great idea and the discont is very good

$Ruger929 is my cash app pay now while I still have time to ship

-----------------------------------

I m a serious buyer becase I sold my moms things and I have cash and wont a watch to remember her by

Rugerr 215 at gmail . Com email me

------------------------------------

Sorry to hear about you mother

------------------------------------

What’s your cash app??

Are you going to pay today I have others inquiring that’s trying to pay but I put them on hold because you where secondary in line

---------------------------------------

Hello.lol are you still interested . Please give me a answer yes or no so I can move on

If you pay now I will do 3

----------------------------------------

sorry for being late getting back you, the funeral home dropped Mom's dinosaur and the head came off. I was trying to stick it back on with sellotape. It crushed Mr Johnston's coffin and he was in there too and now the coffin is leaking on the floor. his wife will be angry.

can you send ma a photo of the watch with moms name written on sum paper next to it. I once bought a limited edition brick from the Brooklin bridge for $900 and when it came it was just a normal brick. I should have asked for photos.

her name is Margaret Pandora Williamson-Smith. Pandora was her grandmothers name. she hated it

---------------------------------------

Text the number I gave you so I can send picture with your mom name 267 8 36 o7o3
I don't know if I've EVER Read such a Wonderfully Entertaining Heap of BS! That Had To Be SO MUCH FUN! I Bow To The Master!
J_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote