View Single Post
Old 16 September 2018, 08:47 PM   #92
Mephist
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
No one should ever just wave a person away it is a sign of pure ignorance ....
To me it is a sign of get away I am better than you....it is from victorian times and from the raj
It is wrong

I will be honest I may not be rich ..but I am an honest law abiding person

I have seen children ..look at me and see me ad a waste of time picking up rubbish as a job and even say why do you do that when you can
Earn a pound less on benefits ... then I repeat benefits are not for me...I have been looked down upon all of my life by being brought up on a UK council estate by a single parent mother but I have 3 things in my life ..
1 a wife who loves me
2 ... 2 is correct a Tudor black bay red and a Rolex Air-King compared to other persons on this site they are rubbish watches ...but to me they are mine bought and payed for..it may have taken 6 years on minimum wage to get them but I love my twins..I have scrimped and saved for them......they are my girls and I love them
3. I am a son of a minor 3rd generation I could have been a minor myself but Margaret Thatcher finished the mines .when I was 16 and ready to go down the mines at the age of 16.she put 250.000 men in the north east of England on the dole (benefits) I am too proud to do that and if someone was to shoo me away I would sware at them ...it
No one will ever shoo me away its a derogatory remark it is the low of the low.

As for psychopath
I find that quite funny as my nickname during school was psycho
Rocket Launcher you do understand that randoms does not know that you have this background and that you may have inferiority complexes or other issues with this? Had some random waved me away after I had approached him in the mall and asked him how he got his watch, I would not look at that as any more rude then approaching him like I did. I would just walk away not thinking more about it. Just like you have all this complexes about being waved away, he may have this complexes about randoms feeling they have the right to approach and question him just because he wears the watch he enjoys. Or if it was a crowded store he may not want to talk about how he got his $10,000 or 20,000 Rolex with 15 random people around listening. One should not have to wear ugly cloths, watches and so on to be left alone by strangers wean out shopping at the mall. It is all about perspective and what one finds rude or not. To me I think people should respect that other peoples privacy and comfort zones may vary from yours.

This (video below) is what may happen wean randoms approach you about your watch. Maybe it even was the same guy, so from experienced he have learned to wave randoms asking about his watch away.

https://youtu.be/eiBOJ_hT67c