View Single Post
Old 20 September 2018, 12:49 AM   #9
City74
Banned

Watch: Speedy Reduced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Collector View Post
Dear follow Members and Moderators.

Last week I had a serious car accident ( My car was Totaled) , and I haven't feel well since. Plus I had a lot of stress from my regular job lately.

Maybe for that reason I made a mistake to text Jeff, on Sunday, if he could match an text message offer I got last Sunday, from the price we agreed upon.

The same day, last Sunday, before I could contact Jeff again, I drop my cell, it cracked and died, that's the reason I couldn't contact him. I took my cell phone for repair on Monday, the store let me know that my phone was not fixable, then yesterday I got a new one, that had to be set it up and I had to get all my backups from Icloud.

Then I texted Jeff ( At 6;21 PM ) providing my excuses for my last message and ask if he still wants the watch for the price we agreed.

Later, the same Day ( Tuesday , at 6;58 PM PST ), I got a PM from "Old Expat Beast", letting me know about this thread, witch I had no idea.

From this concatenation of circumstances, we had bad communication with Jeff.

I still have the watch Jeff was interested on and I had been rejecting all offers, I will wait until he will contact me.

My sincere apologies to Jeff and all members of this great community for my mistake,
So because of a car wreck and stress from work, that made you text someone and request more money on an already made deal, because you had other higher offers? That doesn’t make any sense to me at all
City74 is offline   Reply With Quote