View Single Post
Old 24 September 2018, 03:32 AM   #4
Bladeshot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
I won’t speak for how TS inspect a watch, but I will say that my experience with some commonly known TS have all been positive. No problems. Neither have I ever had an issue with a private seller or buyer. I like to trade a lot. My collection changes many times per year. I just try to break even while chasing the “next shiny thing” that catches my attention.

Make some phone calls, talk to some of the TS and ask them your questions. They can speak to your concerns. I was incredibly nervous sending a watch or wiring money when I began my journey on this hobby. Now, I know many TS and I have complete confidence in them and the watches they sell me, or the process of buying from me when I want to trade.

Some folks I have complete confidence in include: AU 911tt, Springer, SohAIS, OCwatch, DSW, Alux, and there are others. Research feedback under “who’s who” as you consider TS.

And remember, NO ONE except the original purchaser can tell you if a watch has been polished or. It. When you see “unpolished” in the conditions, understand that unless someone has had custody for the life of the watch they cannot speak to its history. When I see “unpolished” I take it to mean that the watch was not polished by the current owner/seller. I don’t even use the word in my process. You will see me describe something as “not polished by me.” That’s all one can say. Hope you get some good feedback from others. And pick up the phone and call some TS. The ones I know are great, and I understand how it feels getting started.🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk