View Single Post
Old 24 September 2018, 06:39 AM   #11
jvacc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
There are examples in this forum of people that have purchased from a trusted seller only to discover there are MAJOR flaws with the Rolex that would have been discovered with basic checks.

Sorry, I didn't mean that 'you' were looking for the best price, but I have not personally seen anyone purchasing from the TS I've mentioned with major flaws in their purchases. The only time I've seen this is when someone is looking for that deal and gets burned. Maybe I'm being overly defensive and sorry if I came off that way. But when it comes to TS sellers like DavidSW… you get something special and the only thing missing is the AD bag.

Also, TS state 'excellent condition' but in my opinion the watches have been in mint condition. No dings, no scratches, nothing. Unless described in the ad. TS do not classify mint.

When it comes to inspection and process, never really crossed my mind. Maybe it should, but again, I do truly trust my source and not that anal about that stuff anymore.
no need to apologise - i just wanted to be clear about what i'm looking for. thats good to hear your experience in respect to your purchases. sounds like the sources/TS on the forum are pretty sound, I think its just more of a case of myself not trusting my own knowledge level in respect to a new purchase. thanks for the info its appreciate
jvacc is offline   Reply With Quote