View Single Post
Old 9 October 2018, 04:33 PM   #67
MinMay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbk45 View Post
I appreciate all of the well wishes and sentiment shared here. To make matters more frustrating, i had surgery today and am immobile so stressing out about this is the last thing I need. Seller texted me saying he’d wire me a refund tomorrow and that after the watch arrives tomorrow, i can decide if i want to keep the watch and wire the fund back, or send the watch back and keep the refund. I am on the phone with my babknfirst thing in the morning in either case and will see if this delivery ever happens.

I don’t have the wherewithal to respond to all of the very fair questions asked of me in this thread - i jumped the gun clearly and allowed all of the great previous experiences I’ve had to color my perception. It’s embarassinf and beyond frustrating but I had to share here in the event anyone could help and to raise the flag to spare other a similar fate.

I’ve not been around here long, nor do i post often, but I’ve been a stand up member and honest seller/buyer. This is probably going to end up being a very tough pill to swallow for me. I’ll post back tomorrow once I have a better sense of my options with the bank and authorities and will pursue this to any and every length possible.
Don't trust him....he is buying time.
MinMay is offline   Reply With Quote