View Single Post
Old 16 October 2018, 07:55 AM   #42
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveathall View Post
Are you bothered if you dent or scratch your truck, if someone hits it in the parking lot and scratches it, do you shrug your shoulders and think, thats what happens, it's a tool, it has added character?

But, you absolutely miss my point, you may be able to afford a 10K watch and call it a tool, congratulations, it may be a tool to you, not to me it isnt, it is a luxury, my tool watch cost much less. This is what gets me about rich people, they don't live in the world I live, I save for my watch. Money means nothing to some, they dial up their account and buy another watch. I don't have that luxury. So don't turn round to me and say I should scratch my watch because thats what it is meant for, thats bollocks to me. If it's not to you, then congratulations, if you cant see my point, then well done, you are truly a success, go ruin your watch and don't give it a second thought. I think different.

Truthfully? You absolutely miss my point. I have nothing more to say to say on the subject.
Apologies Dave. I did not intend to offend.

And I am far from rich. Disappointed that you think I don’t work hard for what I have.
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote