View Single Post
Old 14 November 2018, 02:41 AM   #88
Skyrider01
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountank2000 View Post
4 years seems a lot compared to what some have quoted on this and other threads, but they are a low volume manufacturer and I suppose any spikes of interest from favourable online reviews or threads such as these could easily add substantially to the wait time. Also, I don't have a sense of whether that 4 years is only going to reduce, or is merely their best estimate taking into account other Journe clients who might decide they want to order one and quite understandably be allowed to jump the line ahead of people like me.

Still, I don't imagine the watch will be any less attractive in 2022-2023, so I'm in for the long haul if necessary.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Demand for the CB has spiked just in the last 9 months or so. A little over a year ago, I walked into the Miami boutique and they had one available for sale right there and then. In January, the list at the same boutique was less than 10 people. Around March is when things started to explode. Miami was around 20 people, Geneva was a year and a half wait. By August, they were saying at least 2 years. And now even longer.

Yes, the time you were quoted could be reduced by people on the list passing, but could also increase if prior customers get in front of you.

When I got on the list in January, I was told around 9 months. I got it in 6. Of course things have changed since then.

Hang in there!
Skyrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote