View Single Post
Old 22 November 2018, 08:39 AM   #19
jbk45
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
I hope you are above board. I was just looking at that epic Daytona thread of yours a couple of months ago, either you are very unlucky or you are not.
Are you implying that I am a fabricating these stories? I'm not sure what you mean by "above board." I was reluctant to even post this thread here because of how foolish I felt after what happened to me with the Daytona - but if it might help me in the smallest way to raise a flag that might help me find the watch, then it's worth it for me.

I have been having a very unlucky Q4...I'll spare the details but I've suffered variety of significant misfortunes in the last 3 months which makes this loss so hard to swallow as this hobby brings me such joy. This season has been one unprecedented bad fortune and personal/financial loss.

Now I just feel completely defeated and am going to take a big step back from the hobby so I can focus my resources and energy on other, more important areas of my life.

All I can do is pray for a miracle and either recover the watch or recoup partially for my CC. I won't be buying anymore watches for a long time after all of this.
jbk45 is offline   Reply With Quote