Thread: Sihh 2019
View Single Post
Old 5 December 2018, 12:59 PM   #88
bruinmd
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek/Rolex/GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
Surely you jest? The movement is already small for a watch of this size. I wish it was larger!

I would prefer if the entire package was offered in 40mm though not holding my breath
Agree 100%

This is the issue: I don't get why AP hasn't figured out that the ROO 42 and 44mm models sit way too close together in terms of fit.
There is a huge market of potential buyers in the far east and in the west, with wrists less than 7cm who would love an offering of 40mm.

I asked my contact at one of the AP boutiques to please mention this to the powers that be when he went to Switzerland a couple of months ago.........FWIW. I said some of us are begging AP to come out with a ROO line that would be smaller in size. Do away with 42mm and keep a 39 or 40mm line, coupled with their 44mm line.

Regarding the RO..........for those wishing for a return to the 15300 and 39mm, I don't see that happening. AP just went up to 41mm with the 15400, and I don't see that going anywhere.
I've now owned a 15450 and a 15400, and I haven't liked the fit of either for my 6.5" wrist.
The jumbo is really the only option, and the only thing I can see AP doing is perhaps adding one or 2 more colors to the 15202, and continue to keep it very limited/exclusive.

It will be very interesting to see the new line in January......
bruinmd is offline   Reply With Quote