Thread: First Rolex!
View Single Post
Old 17 December 2018, 11:43 AM   #34
blah114
Banned

Watch: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by diced_tomatoes View Post
Hey guys new member here and I wanted to share my first Rolex with you all! I was checking out a jeweler in downtown Columbus last week and saw they had a 16610 and I tried it on for fun. I had tried on some of the 6 digit refs before but they were all too big for my wrist so I was skeptical. This guy fit perfectly though and I'd been eyeing getting a Rolex sports model as my first luxury watch for almost a year now so I had to pull the trigger! Absolutely in love with it. I'm a hardcore desk diver but I find the bezel super useful for cooking as a timer haha!
I can stop you here. You have the best, most versatile Rolex in existence. Meaning.... you need nothing else. I’d suggest ignoring the forums as much as possible. I love them, but you don’t need to buy a bluesy etc... or a blue dial blah blah 111233 etc... I say this because I believe the black dial, Rolex with date.. ceramic, non ceramic.... steel bracelet is among the most versatile watches ever made. I don’t own one, either, which is funny. I have a blue dial two tone sub... enjoy.
blah114 is offline   Reply With Quote