View Single Post
Old 23 December 2018, 08:30 AM   #7
astewartconst
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Redbulls View Post
The BP FF 5015-1130-52 is the only watch I haven't flipped compared to all my Rolexes. Based on your watches, I get the impression clean design/symmetry is important to you. You will love the FF. It was fantastic presence. A beautiful dial that doesn't get enough credit and hands that are beautiful and extremely easy to pickup (probably my favorite of any watch).

Buy a preowned version and you don't have to worry about resale. Not sure what others say about service. In the United States, you send it in directly to BP just like for Rolex. Why bother going through an AD??

I personally love the sailcloth strap. Super comfortable and very robust. The FF has actually opened the door for me to two other Blancpain models. The Lemans Chronograph as an inexpensive Daytona replacement and the Aqualung as a substitute to the PP Aquanaut. I know others will poo-poo my suggestions but for 1/3 to 1/4 the price you get watches that serve the same purpose, have great movements and I could argue are just as functional and aesthetically beautiful.

I just picked up a Leman Flyback Chrono and in my opinion it is a step above a Daytona. The dial has so much detail and the case is so nice.

Regarding a FF..I really like them wish they were smaller in diameter and thickness. If I was buying it would be used to avoid the depreciation of new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
astewartconst is offline   Reply With Quote