View Single Post
Old 24 December 2018, 12:11 PM   #59
benlee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, AP, PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollie_Rollie View Post
Awesome pick up! Your pictures make me even more anxious for the arrival of mine. I went with the blue dial to add color to my 114060 and BLNR[emoji106][emoji2532][emoji7]

Thanks! You have made an excellent choice. I am sure you will enjoy this Omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
Congrats! I finally saw the blue dial in the flesh at the OB in Berlin during a recent business trip. Unfortunately, it was on a rubber strap, which didn't really move me. Yet, I was intrigued. Then, yesterday, I had the opportunity see it on a bracelet at my local AD. My response: "Let's size the bracelet. I'm taking her home."

Lume shot:

Mocha latte art says it all:
Congrats on your new Omega. This is a great watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lausanne View Post
Congratulations!

Great pictures because they absolutely do justice to the mesmerizing blue dial/bezel variations (2 weeks into it for me with the blue dial as well). The bracelet is a big improvement for Omega. In short, you're just getting a lot of watch. Box is truly beautiful as well though I'd prefer it with a smaller footprint.
Thanks. The dial itself is very photogenic hence the pics. I can't recall ever seeing a sub 5K watch that I was this excited about and I own many watches. Omega absolutely nails it on this. I am encouraging all my WIS friends to check it out for themselves.