View Single Post
Old 30 December 2008, 09:49 PM   #30
Dylan Wade

Watch: EXP II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I was in the same position as you. I originally had my eye on the black dial Rubberclad, since I think it is a really beauty and really wanted a rubber strap watch. After thinking about it long and hard, I just wasn’t to keen on spending $20K (I paid less actually got a good deal) on a rubber strap watch, in particular my first AP. That and I absolutely LOVE the design of the SS bracelet on the AP. So without much hesitation I bought the black dial SS ROO and I have NO regrets. That being said my next watch purchase will likely be one of the Rubberclads, preferably the Rose Gold version. That and sometime my arm hair gets caught in the bracelet, this happens on the AP far more than any other watch I own.

Which ever you buy you will not regret it one bit. Additionally keep in mind that the straps are interchangeable, however not nearly as easy to change as Panerais.

Noted Spencer and I agree with you on the $'s spent on a rubber watch, at least not 1st time around. I will probably opt for the full SS version too and then think about other strap options later...........doubt I will be in aposition to purchase a 2nd ROO anytime in the next 18 years with my 2 kids now online
Dylan Wade is offline   Reply With Quote