View Single Post
Old 28 December 2018, 03:20 AM   #8
RolexReviews
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m j b View Post
A few thoughts:

- as MCHI09 stated, I didn't get the timing thing either - maybe explain why I need to rotate the bezel? It was neat, because I didn't realize that the YMII had that feature. But I still don't really understand the purpose. Boat race, OK, so why 10 minutes?

- TAKE THE PLASTICS OFF OF YOUR WATCH!

- The transitions, effects, all that were good. Nice but not distracting.

- ditto the music. Not too loud, not too distracting.

- I detest handheld (esp jerky) camera work. You had a minimum of that (good).

- The narration was good. You have a pleasant voice and there were no "ums" and "uh" scattered in there like so many people do. Those folks either can't think straight or don't plan ahead (or both). Just be careful that you don't get too monotone.

- The other suggestion I may make is to leave out things like the warranty card, if you're going to hide or blur the serial number. That's just distracting and unnecessary.

Overall, a very good first effort!
- We'll definitely be making a priority of explaining better for the next upload, I honestly have no excuse and I will try better for the next video.

- This is actually the only watch I have that has the plastic still on so my next videos shouldn't have any plastics on them at all.

About the "ums" and "uh" that always bothers me when watching a video. So with that in mind I try to get a general idea of what to say before the narration and write a small script and usually after I see all the pieces of the video finally together I then add to and remove from the script. I'm glad that stood out I'm kinda proud of myself now lol.

Thanks for the feedback it is very much appreciated will definitely be updating my notes before the next video gets edited.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
RolexReviews is offline   Reply With Quote