View Single Post
Old 4 January 2019, 05:38 AM   #110
rollyp
"TRF" Member

Watch: where your hand is
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetaPatek View Post
correct. it's somewhere between 0% and 100%. in centrally planned "markets" where the normal ecosystem has been subverted, it's very hard to ascribe accurate probabilities as evidenced by hedge funds and even the quasi-celeb quants getting their asses handed to them of late.

who knows when this patek sport bubble blows, but blow it certainly will given the current lol premiums over msrp.

this is what happens when crazy neo-keynesian ivory tower econ phd's that ran the fed with zero private sector experience (bernanke and yellen) were in charge. Powell is raising into another crash, just like every time before. you can see the charts of tech bubble and housing bubble with similar low interest pumps, rate increases and consequent dumps. it's not mere coincidences, since 1913.
Guys, you can mentally masturbate all you want, lol, but in reality, given the circumstances I laid out, 5711s just aren't going to sell for $100K in 18 months. Therefore I'm 100% confident that there's a 0% chance of that happening.
rollyp is offline   Reply With Quote