View Single Post
Old 17 January 2019, 02:19 PM   #19
crowncollection
"TRF" Member

List of all barked Rolex models

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfunk View Post
Thanks David! I was aware of the diamond 18048's but thought they might've used it the reference for other bezels too (like the sapphire 18048). I guess I've seen a lot of mislabeled or bezel-swapped 18048's online, but if I limit the search to the well-known auction houses sure enough, all diamonds.

I can't edit the post anymore but if a mod could remove the 18048 from the list that'd be cool. And also the 5100 (I believe Barkmaster thinks that's aftermarket last I talked to him)

Hi no such thing as a sapphire 18048 in the official catalogue ??

The 18000 series presidents were the most varied

A sapphire bezel came in two forms with unique reference numbers

They came in emerald and ruby versions also with 44 stone bezels. Again with unique reference numbers .

In the 18000 series day dates you could also get a 24 larger baguette stone bezel in all the stones aforementioned with again unique reference numbers. See below

As above the first combination stone bezel was available also in the 18000 series, what we now call rainbow bezels like the Daytona a yachtmaster with emerald, ruby and Sapphire.

In the later 18200 day date series you mention the 18348 as a bark model correct but it was available in a non bark version also.

Here are a few more bark models you missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk