View Single Post
Old 23 January 2019, 04:27 AM   #143
_speedmaster_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by improviz View Post
I really like my FF but would like it more if it was in a 42mm size. Even though it does wear small for a larger watch, it still wears large, and imo a 44+mm watch should have a 24mm strap, not a 23mm.

TSG always seems to want to under-strap their watches and under-pad their straps, they always to me seem to be 1mm too narrow and too thin, which makes the heads look a bit oversized. I ended up adding an aftermarket to mine because the sailcloth's narrow width/short padding make the watch look like it's all head, which makes it look unbalanced.

Hope that at some point they bring it out in a 42-3 mm size with a better-balanced strap, other than this it is amazing.
BP certainly are shooting themselves in the foot by only producing smaller FF in limited runs. They really should bring on a 42mm as a standard, non limited Ff. The FF wears small and a 42mm would be perfect for most ppl.

instagram.com/ct_watch_guy
_speedmaster_ is offline   Reply With Quote