View Single Post
Old 8 March 2019, 03:53 AM   #63
SteinDiamonds
"TRF" Member

I apologize for the late response- first time on the forums so did not check the 2nd and 3rd page.

I understand everyone's points, including Ken.

If the watch was never worn we would have taken it back 100%. We are not trying to deceive anyone, moreover, damage our reputation. To the best of our abilities we tried to describe explain and show the watch. I understand "like new" is something that we will take much more meticulously and cautiously but to us, a watch that is in better than mint condition, which this watch is, it only made sense for us to describe it as like new. Obviously like new is not new, that is they there is "like" before the word new. Again, if our description does not suffice, there were many pictures to back it up. I would 100% agree with everyone if there we no pictures and Ken was solely reliant on our description but that is not the case. We spoke, emailed, had a description, and had pictures.

Be that as it may, I would like to hear opinions on what should be done when Ken WORE the watch. Again if he did not wear the watch, which in our defense was one of the questions we asked when he said he would like to return the watch, how should we proceed? If it was unworn and he opened the box realized he didn't like it or it was not as he expected/described and wanted to return it that is not a problem, we would have take it back despite our terms and conditions.

But when something is worn it turns into a whole new issue. I understand everyone's points but I think we can all agree on this: when a watch is worn it cannot be returned the same way a watch that is not worn is.

Again, we did not try and screw him over in any way. The price is at least 2,500-3,000 less than a new one. I am working with Ken on this as we speak and not once did we stop responding or disrespectful in any way. I think he can agree that we have been very responsive and trying our best to work with him.

once again apologize for the late response, just saw all these messages now, was not trying to ignore/not respond.
SteinDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote