View Single Post
Old 9 March 2019, 09:14 AM   #129
SobrinhodoPadrinho
"TRF" Member

Watch: Camel Trophy
Well first of all good evening, second of all thank you everyone for all the clarifications on the

acronyms i was behind. Thirdly, well i think i got the answer i was looking for, and that was

what i meant when i said i was trying to play with all the cards and not showing my interest

in that particular piece, although i may get no discount, it is still way better to buy a White

gold daytona without a discount or a Daydate platinum or white gold than buying a pearl

master with a discount, i think you gentlemans know what i mean right? Of course as i think

you all agree it will be way better having a discount on a white Gold daytona even if its a 3

per cent or 2 per cent and still be able to negotiate with that purchase a steel sport model at

the same moment, because we never know whats kept behind the stable door or if not

possible in a very close future purchase. Just like some of you wisely did, i think we all agree

on that? no?

I am pretty new to forums but not in watches, although a few years ago, things were

different. Nowadays got to learn with the current, thats why i think the best teachers are on

here, as long as youre a good student too.

I have bought a few years ago a Daydate platinum on the same AD wich i get on for many

years, i did have 20 per cent on that purchase, that was 2 years ago.

One watch i much desire is the Platinum Daytona, they did had one in the shop by the time i

got my Platinum Daydate, although they refuse the discount on that particular piece. I

confess i didnt take it very well. But it was all dealt with the normal and usual respect, under

no arrogance and there was no problem on both parts, my dad bought watches there, all my

uncles too even my grandad did so they know me and my family for a long time, but they

refused on that particular model.

Platinum Daytona, that is why for me its a watch that is going to seat whetever it is and

when God wants it, it will be mine. But under my terms!

I am a serious believer that the most expensive pieces have to come out with a discount, 50 k or over pieces. Not just Rolex as per other brands.

I think i am going to play with this particular model on the white gold Daytona, and see where it leads me, i wont ask for it, ill wait untill i see one, because at the

moment they dont have it there, but it will come, when it comes ill let it seat, see for how long it stays there and then i will show my interest. Because it has to be that

particular one, the Blue dial on the bracelet.

Thank you very much gentleman. A great weekend to all of you, wherever time zone and

place you are.

Best Regards

Francesco
SobrinhodoPadrinho is offline   Reply With Quote