View Single Post
Old 24 March 2019, 03:42 AM   #10
SpeakWithMichael
"TRF" Member

Watch: Superocean 44not42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
In America too. When I was a police officer, got a call to a naked man (bloody ) standing in the hallway of an apartment building threatening others with a shard of glass in his hand.

When I get there it is exactly as described above but the landlord has sprayed the guy with bear repellent. Three officers. One of them runs away into the fire escape dry heaving ( that seriously pissed me off ) leaving me and my trainee who had been out of the Academy three weeks to deal with this maniac. The entire hallway was contaminated with bear repellent and it was awful.

I had based upon the call brought up my bean bag shotgun. Which is a standard Remington or Winchester 12 gauge shotgun only painted completely yellow so as not to be mistakenly loaded with lethal rounds.

I racked the slide and as soon as the naked guy heard that sound he took cover behind a hallway pillar leaving just his left kneecap visible and exposed. I put the bead site right on his knee and after warning him to drop the glass ( about a foot and a half long shard ) I shot him in the knee cap. He crumpled. We pig piled him and he fought hard. Took lots of back up to get him strapped to a gurney and the paramedics sedated him. Good times. Covered in blood.

What's the old saying Sarge to new officers, "You just got yourself a free ticket to the greatest show on earth."
Drugs are bad, mmkay?
SpeakWithMichael is offline   Reply With Quote