View Single Post
Old 7 April 2019, 01:12 PM   #223
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifish View Post
Hi, this is my first message to this forum. I had to register so that I could read this thread and see all these great pics.

I just bought blue dialed Prince DD 76200 and I'm loving it. It is my first Tudor but I guess not not the last one...I have wanted for years oystercase Tudor/Rolex but they were out of my budget. Few weeks ago I found this new Tudor Prince DD 76200 line that I didn't even know existed. I mainly collect vintage watches but I need a good everyday watch that I could use without a worry. This Prince DD was a perfect choice. It is a great combo of a vintage and a brand new watch but still in reasonable price. Great bang for the buck!

I was thinking should I buy a blue, silver or black one. I thought blue one is quite unique so I bought it. It just has that something...This runs about +1 sec. a day wich is great. The best movement I have ever had.

Sorry, I can't add any pics about my blue DD while I don't have enough written messages on this forum.
Congratulations..it's a great watch and I'm sure it'll give you a lifetime of pleasure