View Single Post
Old 2 May 2019, 11:32 AM   #1044
kilyung
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sundial
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTG View Post
I was there and it wasn’t nearly as frustrating as reading posts by people who weren’t there.

I paid, I went, I saw and had a great time. I know more about this event than you’ll ever know because I was actually there. I would like to do it again and hope you do-gooder keyboard warriors don’t ruin it for the rest of us. It seems pretty clear that that’s what you knuckleheads want. You’re posting about something you had nothing to do with in the hopes of destroying it.
So what you’re telling everyone is to shut up and not mess with something that YOU enjoyed. Regardless of anyone else’s experience. That they should look away and ignore any concerns because YOU had fun. You’ve singled out those who didn’t attend but blatantly ignored those who did attend and have raised the same concern. By your argument, I’ve been to more WisCons than you so does that mean I know more than you? Since when is an honest, civil (this applies to everyone), and open dialogue a bad thing? If there’s nothing to hide, why would next year be in jeopardy? And if something isn’t right, doesn’t everyone deserve to know?