View Single Post
Old 8 May 2019, 03:27 AM   #713
ashbaug2
Banned

Watch: 126710 BLRO
Picked these up yesterday. I’ve been looking for the Confiscated and was able to get it for $99 at my local grocery. The Stagg Jr were all $49 each, amazing price, I think. Shipped one to a buddy who can’t find it and kept the other two (that makes 3 extra bottles for me now...)

Popped the KO Confiscated last night and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was after reading all the haters talk smack about it. I have to assume they haven’t tried it, or were spited on it beforehand, so no matter how good it was they wouldn’t like it. I try to keep an open mind. I’m not sure it’s in the $150 league that it’s trying to play in at Retail, but it’s good at $100, for me, anyways.

Also, to jump on the previous Blanton’s talk, I haven’t paid more than $55 for a bottle (I get them whenever I see them, which is every few months; very hit or miss) except for a local store pick that I paid $80 for. I see some crazy prices online, and while I enjoy it, I couldn’t bring myself to pay $110+ knowing I can find it for less. If $80 is the going rate in your area, I would pick something else, too; there’s a lot of good bourbon out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashbaug2 is offline   Reply With Quote