View Single Post
Old 14 May 2019, 02:50 AM   #35
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 114060, 216570
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb335 View Post
You wrote this.
It is a certain type of person that looks like ''they can't'' think responsible enough and go in debts for a watch, it has nothing to do with net worth, but i am talking about a ''responsible'' normal type of person.. Like the people on this forum merely are.. Again, you will not understand what i mean but i think this is because the type of person i am referring to simply don't exist in the USA.. They are different...……… UK people are also different... We have a type that is unique for my country.. Even Belgium has not this type of person and Germans are also different... It is a type of person that are involved in reality series like ''temptation islands'' and ''zon zee en zuipen'' and such. I guess the dutch guys tend to agree.. If you would refer them as a responsible, adult and educated type of person, be my guest.. Offcourse, you have idiots in the USA and UK, you have idiots everywhere but my country and its people has gone very bad in recent decennia i guess……
in general, i don't really care.. But i think it is a major downside that all of these guys wear a luxury watch here...……… But indeed, maybe i am crazy(i am crazy certainly) and they are the new standard of normal))
crazymcmichael is offline   Reply With Quote