View Single Post
Old 15 May 2019, 12:24 AM   #145
Bearxj86
"TRF" Member

Watch: 3970
I would ask for a copy of his bank statement with the $13,500 being taken out. When you initiate a wire, you normally at least get a receipt or confirmation. The fact that he didn't send this is weird.

With Singapore banks - all wires that I have sent and received in the past have cleared within 1 day (just my experience). Singapore and US banks are very quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoxing84 View Post
so right now, he went to the bank and the bank told him money was successfully sent out. however my bank did not receive any funds.
He told me to send him a pdf version of my bank statement in the month of may 2019 so he can bring it to Bank of Hope to check.

he claimed that he used cash wire as per the photo below, as the documents for wire.

So right now, my bank told me to get a form called MT103 from the bank that he used (Bank of Hope)
MT103 is a SWIFT payment message type/format used for cash transfer specifically for cross border/international wire transfer. - basically this will be the proof that he actually sent out the funds and if he can produce this to me, my bank can look for the funds.

if he is unable to produce this specific document from the bank (which they definitely have, it's a global standard for bank wire) to help search MY MONEY, then that's it, I will release the full information of this guy and will get a friend of mine in california, the same area to report to the authorities.
1. Wire Fraud
2. Forgery of Bank Official Documents

I hope for the best now because i don't want things to go bad - I NEED MY MONEY BACK.
So sick of waiting and waiting

Official Bank Wire and Remittance Document
Bearxj86 is offline   Reply With Quote