View Single Post
Old 12 June 2019, 07:50 AM   #62
WatchOut4It
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calatrava r View Post
One of the best of the current line. Contrast and legibility is perfect. You do not even know its on the wrist. Enjoy.
Thanks! And you're right about not knowing it's on the wrist... I expected to notice the weight of the WG more as I wore it throughout the day; not the case at all! It's so comfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHantz View Post
Stunning piece and really jealous! Sounds like a wonderful relationship and a great associate at the AD. Congratulations and enjoy the heck out of it!
I know the feeling. I've been logging into this forum for a year plus now with "all" these incoming Daytona posts. Purchases of this amount tend to leave me paralyzed both before (stressing) and after (buyers remorse). Pleased to say that there's nothin' but happiness going on right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwmitch View Post
Bam! The absolute best Daytona dial IMHO. Congrats!
It's hard to go wrong with a lot of the PM Daytona dials that are out there, especially on the modern pieces, but this one definitely has that somethin' special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToWatch View Post
Congrats on acquiring the best modern Rolex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tng11 View Post
Amazing, congratulations! I've had mine for 5 months and have waxed poetic about it all over the forums... it's a fantastic everyday piece!
Your "incoming" thread was one that I visited often. The number of photos you posted gave me more than enough eye candy to facilitate the obsession. Thanks for enabling! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001jesper View Post
Difficult for me to apprehend that we live in a world where on needs to be lucky to be allowed to buy a 30k watch. It's absolutely insane.
Crazy, right! Forget actually getting the watch; how about just being treated like you're not insane for walking into a retailer and expecting an item to be available for sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiboy View Post
It would be awesome if Rolex sold that watch with a WG bracelet and the ability to fit an OF strap on it. But of course Rolex would never do that. Regardless, it's a gorgeous watch. Enjoy it!
This is one that I'm really interested in watch as it plays out. There are a few folks on here who seem to think that it's a "given" that Rolex will sell the PM ceramic Daytonas on bracelet. While that may be true, it's not like they'll do it for a negligible price bump. I like the OysterFlex bracelet with the ceramics because it makes the watch wearable. That said, I'd probably still pick up a bracelet if they ever made one; the Oyster is so comfortable!
WatchOut4It is offline   Reply With Quote