View Single Post
Old 14 September 2019, 10:53 PM   #10
Horolojust
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by APAP View Post
That movement is a complete joke inside such a huge case. They could fit 150 hours power reserve if they wanted to. But cost control seems to be their priority.

I love the movement anyway. But I agree they could put bigger one. I’m glad it has display caseback tho as I previously had ROC 26331 and not having in-house and exhibition caseback was limit the experience a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex Essex View Post
It looks stunning even on 6.5” wrist.
Excellent video btw.

Thanks so much. Yeah I myself didn’t know it’d go so well on my 6.5” wrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jab View Post
Looks super huge on your wrist but beautiful shots!

Thanks so much. I don’t find it big and am very happy with the wearability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjoo7 View Post
looks great, I like it better than the beige/tan dial

Yes; the green dial is just [emoji108]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Thanks a lot for this. It looks great on your wrist, despite smaller size - doesn’t wear big at at all.

Well done and great pick up!

Thank you so much for watching, and your kind comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterserg View Post
Best shots of any 264xx I’ve seen yet. Stunning! As I said many times, I think 3120/6 look better than the new movements. Many congrats for an incredible piece!

Thanks so much. It’s a big compliment. I agree with you 100%. I personally prefer 3120 far more than Calibre 4302. The gold rotor is just [emoji108] and I don’t find it small from any stretch too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterserg View Post
Respectfully disagree. Methinks it looks perfect. It is a big watch.

Thanks so much. I completely agree with you. It’s a big watch and it’s meant to be big. I am loving how despite being big, it wear just great and the lugs don’t flare out even on my smal 6.5” wrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingPlaces View Post
Great watch, really like it. Not crazy about the movement, perhaps too small? Also maybe could have finished it better? Would not stop me from buying it though (prefer the blue).

I’m not bothered about size of movement. I love it and find the size fine too. Don’t find any issues with finishing too. It’s far better than I’ve seen in many other watches too. Blue is beautiful indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Horolojust is offline   Reply With Quote